If you are not on a Sunny UNL plan, we encourage you to giving it a look.
We also have a few tips on how you can improve the download speeds overall:
- Reset your modem/router (power off, and on again after a short time).
- Your antivirus software and/or firewall may prevent you from getting a maximum speed. Try turning these off temporarily.
- Make sure that you are using all available connections within your package.
- Go to www.speedtest.net. Is your internet speed as you expected?
- Does your news client automatically repair and unpack in the background? Maybe turn these functions off.
- Check for other processes on your computer that might be using much computing power or are too much of a burden on your internet connection.
- Is anyone else using your internet connection?
- Could your account be used by others? Please consider changing your password.
- Is your internet provider experiencing maintenance or downtime?
If you are using a VPN, your speed may be reduced.